آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Alec Baldwin: 'I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never' - CNN

Alec Baldwin: 'I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never' - CNN

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالسبت، 4 ديسمبر 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Alec Baldwin: 'I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never'  CNN
  2. Alec Baldwin hits back at George Clooney's response to 'Rust' shooting: 'Good for you'  Fox News
  3. Alec Baldwin explains how the gun fired on 'Rust' set without him pulling the trigger  Yahoo Entertainment
  4. Alec Baldwin Hits Back at Trump and George Clooney in Explosive Interview  Daily Beast
  5. John Schneider rails against Alec Baldwin for claiming he 'didn’t pull the trigger'  Fox News
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiUmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNubi5jb20vMjAyMS8xMi8wMy9lbnRlcnRhaW5tZW50L2FsZWMtYmFsZHdpbi1hYmMtaW50ZXJ2aWV3L2luZGV4Lmh0bWzSAVZodHRwczovL2FtcC5jbm4uY29tL2Nubi8yMDIxLzEyLzAzL2VudGVydGFpbm1lbnQvYWxlYy1iYWxkd2luLWFiYy1pbnRlcnZpZXcvaW5kZXguaHRtbA?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع