آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

'I'm a paraplegic': Bodycam video shows Ohio police dragging man from car, despite protests - USA TODAY

'I'm a paraplegic': Bodycam video shows Ohio police dragging man from car, despite protests - USA TODAY

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالأحد، 10 أكتوبر 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. 'I'm a paraplegic': Bodycam video shows Ohio police dragging man from car, despite protests  USA TODAY
  2. WATCH: Ohio police officers drag paraplegic man by hair from his car  Insider
  3. Paraplegic man pulled from car, thrown to ground by police in Ohio  Yahoo News
  4. Bodycam video shows Dayton police officers pulling paraplegic man from car during traffic stop  10TV
  5. Officials Investigate Traffic Stop Of Paraplegic Driver Who Was Pulled From Car By Officers  CBS Pittsburgh
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMid2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnVzYXRvZGF5LmNvbS9zdG9yeS9uZXdzL25hdGlvbi8yMDIxLzEwLzA5L29oaW8tcG9saWNlLWRyYWctbWFuLXdoby1zYXlzLWhlLXBhcmFwbGVnaWMtY2FyLXZpZGVvLzYwNzA4MzAwMDEv0gEnaHR0cHM6Ly9hbXAudXNhdG9kYXkuY29tL2FtcC82MDcwODMwMDAx?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع