آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Dave Chappelle Willing to Meet With Trans Community in Wake of The Closer Backlash, 'But I Have Some Conditions' - TVLine

Dave Chappelle Willing to Meet With Trans Community in Wake of The Closer Backlash, 'But I Have Some Conditions' - TVLine

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالثلاثاء، 26 أكتوبر 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Dave Chappelle Willing to Meet With Trans Community in Wake of The Closer Backlash, 'But I Have Some Conditions'  TVLine
  2. Dave Chappelle Willing to Discuss ‘The Closer’ With Trans Community, but Says He’s ‘Not Bending to Anybody’s Demands’  Variety
  3. Bill Maher comes to Dave Chappelle's defense amid 'The Closer' controversy  Yahoo News
  4. Dave Chappelle defiant: 'I am not bending to anybody's demands' | TheHill  The Hill
  5. Dave Chappelle Down to Discuss Transgender Controversy, Lists Terms  TMZ
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMib2h0dHBzOi8vdHZsaW5lLmNvbS8yMDIxLzEwLzI1L2RhdmUtY2hhcHBlbGxlLXdpbGxpbmctdG8tbWVldC13aXRoLXRyYW5zZ2VuZGVyLWNvbW11bml0eS10aGUtY2xvc2VyLWNvbnRyb3ZlcnN5L9IBc2h0dHBzOi8vdHZsaW5lLmNvbS8yMDIxLzEwLzI1L2RhdmUtY2hhcHBlbGxlLXdpbGxpbmctdG8tbWVldC13aXRoLXRyYW5zZ2VuZGVyLWNvbW11bml0eS10aGUtY2xvc2VyLWNvbnRyb3ZlcnN5L2FtcC8?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع