آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Texas doctor who provided abortion in violation of new law: 'I had a duty of care' | TheHill - The Hill

Texas doctor who provided abortion in violation of new law: 'I had a duty of care' | TheHill - The Hill

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالأحد، 19 سبتمبر 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Texas doctor who provided abortion in violation of new law: 'I had a duty of care' | TheHill  The Hill
  2. Opinion | Alan Braid: I violated Texas's abortion ban. Here's why.  The Washington Post
  3. Why Republicans Are Scared of Texas’ New Abortion Ban  POLITICO
  4. Opinion: In response to Texas abortion law, we must pursue equality  KATU
  5. A reminder for Texas on abortion: you’re still part of the United States  Charlotte Observer
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMid2h0dHBzOi8vdGhlaGlsbC5jb20vaG9tZW5ld3Mvc3RhdGUtd2F0Y2gvNTcyODg4LXRleGFzLWRvY3Rvci13aG8tcHJvdmlkZWQtYWJvcnRpb24taW4tdmlvbGF0aW9uLW9mLW5ldy1sYXctaS1oYWQtYS1kdXR50gF7aHR0cHM6Ly90aGVoaWxsLmNvbS9ob21lbmV3cy9zdGF0ZS13YXRjaC81NzI4ODgtdGV4YXMtZG9jdG9yLXdoby1wcm92aWRlZC1hYm9ydGlvbi1pbi12aW9sYXRpb24tb2YtbmV3LWxhdy1pLWhhZC1hLWR1dHk_YW1w?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع