آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Rep. Adam Kinzinger: 'I would expect to see a significant number of subpoenas' in Jan. 6 House investigation - Business Insider

Rep. Adam Kinzinger: 'I would expect to see a significant number of subpoenas' in Jan. 6 House investigation - Business Insider

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالاثنين، 2 أغسطس 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Rep. Adam Kinzinger: 'I would expect to see a significant number of subpoenas' in Jan. 6 House investigation  Business Insider
  2. Kinzinger supports Jan. 6 commission subpoenas for McCarthy, Jordan  Fox News
  3. Already Distorting Events of Jan. 6, GOP Concocts Entire Counternarrative  Yahoo News
  4. Dean Minnich: If true Republicans don't speak up, they lose their party | COMMENTARY  Baltimore Sun
  5. Kinzinger: 'Significant amount' of subpoenas likely in Jan. 6 probe  POLITICO
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiYWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmJ1c2luZXNzaW5zaWRlci5jb20va2luemluZ2VyLWphbnVhcnktNi1jYXBpdG9sLXJpb3QtaG91c2UtY29tbWl0dGVlLXN1YnBvZW5hcy0yMDIxLTjSAWVodHRwczovL3d3dy5idXNpbmVzc2luc2lkZXIuY29tL2tpbnppbmdlci1qYW51YXJ5LTYtY2FwaXRvbC1yaW90LWhvdXNlLWNvbW1pdHRlZS1zdWJwb2VuYXMtMjAyMS04P2FtcA?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع