آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives' - NBC News

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives' - NBC News

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالجمعة، 27 أغسطس 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'  NBC News
  2. Capitol Police Officer Who Killed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt Speaks to NBC's Lester Holt  The Daily Beast
  3. Exclusive: Police Lieutenant Who Killed January 6 Capitol Rioter Ashli Babbitt Finally Identified  Newsweek
  4. Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt to reveal identity  Yahoo News
  5. Secret Service warned Capitol Police about threats on Jan 5: report | TheHill  The Hill
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMib2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5iY25ld3MuY29tL25ld3MvdXMtbmV3cy9vZmZpY2VyLXdoby1zaG90LWFzaGxpLWJhYmJpdHQtZHVyaW5nLWNhcGl0b2wtcmlvdC1icmVha3Mtc2lsZW5jZS1uMTI3NzczNtIBLGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5iY25ld3MuY29tL25ld3MvYW1wL25jbmExMjc3NzM2?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع