آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Matt Damon Insists He Never Used ‘F-Slur’: ‘I Stand With the LGBTQ+ Community’ - Variety

Matt Damon Insists He Never Used ‘F-Slur’: ‘I Stand With the LGBTQ+ Community’ - Variety

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالثلاثاء، 3 أغسطس 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Matt Damon Insists He Never Used ‘F-Slur’: ‘I Stand With the LGBTQ+ Community’  Variety
  2. Matt Damon apparently didn’t understand the problem with the anti-gay ‘f-slur’ until recently. Here’s a lesson.  Yahoo Life
  3. Matt Damon credits his daughter for ending his use of the 'f-slur'  CNN
  4. Matt Damon says he finally stopped using a homophobic slur after his daughter wrote him ‘a very long, beautiful treatise’  Boston.com
  5. Matt Damon says he stopped saying the 'f-slur' after his daughter wrote a treatise explaining why it's 'dangerous'  Yahoo Entertainment
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiSmh0dHBzOi8vdmFyaWV0eS5jb20vMjAyMS9maWxtL25ld3MvbWF0dC1kYW1vbi1hZGRyZXNzZXMtZi1zbHVyLTEyMzUwMzI0NDEv0gFOaHR0cHM6Ly92YXJpZXR5LmNvbS8yMDIxL2ZpbG0vbmV3cy9tYXR0LWRhbW9uLWFkZHJlc3Nlcy1mLXNsdXItMTIzNTAzMjQ0MS9hbXAv?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع