آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

'I messed up': Unvaccinated man in ICU with COVID-19 calls for people to get the shot | TheHill - The Hill

'I messed up': Unvaccinated man in ICU with COVID-19 calls for people to get the shot | TheHill - The Hill

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالسبت، 7 أغسطس 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. 'I messed up': Unvaccinated man in ICU with COVID-19 calls for people to get the shot | TheHill  The Hill
  2. FDA could lay out a national strategy for Covid-19 booster shots in early September  CNN
  3. The Backstory: My brother is one of millions who won't get the COVID-19 vaccine. I asked why. Here are his reasons, my responses.  USA TODAY
  4. Should You Recommend a COVID Booster to Patients?  MedPage Today
  5. Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine shows 93% efficacy through 6 months, as company expects to finish application for approval this month  CNN
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMicmh0dHBzOi8vdGhlaGlsbC5jb20vaG9tZW5ld3MvY29yb25hdmlydXMtcmVwb3J0LzU2Njc1MC1pLW1lc3NlZC11cC11bnZhY2NpbmF0ZWQtbWFuLWluLWljdS13aXRoLWNvdmlkLTE5LWNhbGxzLWZvctIBdmh0dHBzOi8vdGhlaGlsbC5jb20vaG9tZW5ld3MvY29yb25hdmlydXMtcmVwb3J0LzU2Njc1MC1pLW1lc3NlZC11cC11bnZhY2NpbmF0ZWQtbWFuLWluLWljdS13aXRoLWNvdmlkLTE5LWNhbGxzLWZvcj9hbXA?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع