آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Officer slams Trump for Jan. 6 claims: "I'm still recovering from those 'hugs and kisses'" - Yahoo News

Officer slams Trump for Jan. 6 claims: "I'm still recovering from those 'hugs and kisses'" - Yahoo News

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالأربعاء، 28 يوليو 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Officer slams Trump for Jan. 6 claims: "I'm still recovering from those 'hugs and kisses'"  Yahoo News
  2. 'This is how I'm going to die': Officers give harrowing details of Jan. 6 Capitol riot  WESH Orlando
  3. 'Went to hell and back': US officers slam Trump allies for downplaying Jan 6 riots  Hindustan Times
  4. ‘This is how I’m going to die’: Police detail violence during Jan. 6 attack  The Boston Globe
  5. Capitol police officer: It’s “disappointing that we live in a country” with racist people  Axios
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiP2h0dHBzOi8vbmV3cy55YWhvby5jb20vb2ZmaWNlci1zbGFtcy10cnVtcC1qYW4tNi0xNTM5Mzg0MjIuaHRtbNIBR2h0dHBzOi8vbmV3cy55YWhvby5jb20vYW1waHRtbC9vZmZpY2VyLXNsYW1zLXRydW1wLWphbi02LTE1MzkzODQyMi5odG1s?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع