آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Rand Paul blames Richard Marx tweet for Anthrax scare, calls for Republicans to leave Twitter: 'I almost died' - Fox News

Rand Paul blames Richard Marx tweet for Anthrax scare, calls for Republicans to leave Twitter: 'I almost died' - Fox News

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالأربعاء، 26 مايو 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Rand Paul blames Richard Marx tweet for Anthrax scare, calls for Republicans to leave Twitter: 'I almost died'  Fox News
  2. Rand Paul says he doesn't need to get vaccinated. Doctor says he's wrong  CNN
  3. Rand Paul receives death threat package with white powder and violent, profane message  Fox News
  4. Rand Paul's statement about the COVID vaccine can be summed up in one word: Reprehensible  Courier Journal
  5. Rand Paul received a suspicious package at home. He blames a pop singer he claims ‘called for violence.’  The Washington Post
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiX2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmZveG5ld3MuY29tL3BvbGl0aWNzL3JhbmQtcGF1bC1yaWNoYXJkLW1hcngtd2hpdGUtcG93ZGVyLXN1c3BpY2lvdXMtcGFja2FnZS10d2l0dGVy0gFjaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZm94bmV3cy5jb20vcG9saXRpY3MvcmFuZC1wYXVsLXJpY2hhcmQtbWFyeC13aGl0ZS1wb3dkZXItc3VzcGljaW91cy1wYWNrYWdlLXR3aXR0ZXIuYW1w?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع