آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

MDH gives update on 'pause' on Johnson and Johnson vaccine, and the rise in 'breakthrough' COVID cases - KARE11.com

MDH gives update on 'pause' on Johnson and Johnson vaccine, and the rise in 'breakthrough' COVID cases - KARE11.com

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالجمعة، 16 أبريل 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. MDH gives update on 'pause' on Johnson and Johnson vaccine, and the rise in 'breakthrough' COVID cases  KARE11.com
  2. America is about to hit a 'vaccine wall' as demand drops — with or without Johnson & Johnson  Yahoo News
  3. CDC reports 5,800 breakthrough COVID-19 infections in people who were vaccinated. Doctors say, 'Don't panic.'  Yahoo Lifestyle
  4. I got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on Monday and took a selfie. Things got weird after that.  NBC News
  5. I felt like a lotto winner the day I got the J&J jab in Missouri, and I still do  Kansas City Star
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__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?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع