آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

New body cam video shows man telling officers 'I can't breathe' before he died in 2017 - CNN

New body cam video shows man telling officers 'I can't breathe' before he died in 2017 - CNN

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالأحد، 7 مارس 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. New body cam video shows man telling officers 'I can't breathe' before he died in 2017  CNN
  2. Fresno police face scrutiny after video shows man who later died pleading "I can't breathe"  CBS Evening News
  3. Fresno police face scrutiny after video shows man who later died pleading "I can't breathe"  Yahoo News
  4. 'I can't breathe': Fresno police video reveals restrained man's call for help  KFSN-TV
  5. Fresno Police release body camera video under federal court order related to 2017 death of Joseph Pe  CBS47 KSEE24
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiT2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNubi5jb20vMjAyMS8wMy8wNi91cy9mcmVzbm8tam9zZXBoLXBlcmV6LWktY2FudC1icmVhdGhlL2luZGV4Lmh0bWzSAVNodHRwczovL2FtcC5jbm4uY29tL2Nubi8yMDIxLzAzLzA2L3VzL2ZyZXNuby1qb3NlcGgtcGVyZXotaS1jYW50LWJyZWF0aGUvaW5kZXguaHRtbA?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع