آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

'I was behind it.' The man responsible for the 1973 oil shock has died - CNN

'I was behind it.' The man responsible for the 1973 oil shock has died - CNN

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالأربعاء، 24 فبراير 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. 'I was behind it.' The man responsible for the 1973 oil shock has died  CNN
  2. Ahmed Zaki Yamani, Former Saudi Oil Minister, Dies at 90  The New York Times
  3. Sheikh Yamani, Mastermind of Saudi Oil Supremacy, Dies at 90  The Wall Street Journal
  4. Obituary: Yamani, the Saudi oil minister who brought the West to its knees  Yahoo News
  5. Ahmed Zaki Yamani, Saudi minister and symbol of ‘the new age of oil,’ dies at 90  The Washington Post
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiTmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNubi5jb20vMjAyMS8wMi8yMy9idXNpbmVzcy9haG1lZC16YWtpLXlhbWFuaS1zYXVkaS1vaWwvaW5kZXguaHRtbNIBUmh0dHBzOi8vYW1wLmNubi5jb20vY25uLzIwMjEvMDIvMjMvYnVzaW5lc3MvYWhtZWQtemFraS15YW1hbmktc2F1ZGktb2lsL2luZGV4Lmh0bWw?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع