آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

‘I don’t want to come back to the Capitol’: Raskin recounts his own family’s terror on Jan. 6 - The Washington Post

‘I don’t want to come back to the Capitol’: Raskin recounts his own family’s terror on Jan. 6 - The Washington Post

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالأربعاء، 10 فبراير 2021 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. ‘I don’t want to come back to the Capitol’: Raskin recounts his own family’s terror on Jan. 6  The Washington Post
  2. 'They Thought They Were Going To Die': Raskin Recounts Family's Experience On Jan. 6  NPR
  3. Rep. Raskin Recounts His Experiences During The Capitol Riot At Senate Impeachment Trial | NBC News  NBC News
  4. Raskin gets emotional recounting personal experience on Jan. 6: 'This cannot be our future' | TheHill  The Hill
  5. Raskin makes emotional appeal to Senate on Day 1 of impeachment trial  CBS News
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMif2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lndhc2hpbmd0b25wb3N0LmNvbS9sb2NhbC9tZC1wb2xpdGljcy9pbXBlYWNobWVudC1yYXNraW4tLzIwMjEvMDIvMDkvODgwYjUwNDgtNmIxNy0xMWViLTllYWQtNjczMTY4ZDViODc0X3N0b3J5Lmh0bWzSAY4BaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cud2FzaGluZ3RvbnBvc3QuY29tL2xvY2FsL21kLXBvbGl0aWNzL2ltcGVhY2htZW50LXJhc2tpbi0vMjAyMS8wMi8wOS84ODBiNTA0OC02YjE3LTExZWItOWVhZC02NzMxNjhkNWI4NzRfc3RvcnkuaHRtbD9vdXRwdXRUeXBlPWFtcA?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع