آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Nashville nurse shot and killed while driving to work, police say - NBC News

Nashville nurse shot and killed while driving to work, police say - NBC News

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالسبت، 5 ديسمبر 2020 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Nashville nurse shot and killed while driving to work, police say  NBC News
  2. Metro Nashville PD on Twitter: "BREAKING: A Nashville nurse has been killed by shots fired into her gray Mazda SUV as she traveled on I-440 west btwn the Hillsboro Rd & West End exits. The SUV was found stopped on the shoulder at 8:52 pm Anyone traveling on I-440 around then with info, pls call 615-742-7463.… https://t.co/KptA6VMsxV"  @mnpdnashville
  3. Nurse From Butler County Killed While Working In Tennessee  butlerradio.com
  4. 26-year-old nurse shot, killed along I-440 near West End  WKRN News 2
  5. Police ID 26-year-old nurse shot, killed on I-440 near West End  NewsChannel5.com
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiZ2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5iY25ld3MuY29tL25ld3MvdXMtbmV3cy9uYXNodmlsbGUtbnVyc2Utc2hvdC1raWxsZWQtd2hpbGUtZHJpdmluZy13b3JrLXBvbGljZS1zYXktbjEyNTAwMjXSASxodHRwczovL3d3dy5uYmNuZXdzLmNvbS9uZXdzL2FtcC9uY25hMTI1MDAyNQ?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع