آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Lizzo campaigns for Biden and Harris in Michigan: "I don't want to go back to the way it was" - CBS News

Lizzo campaigns for Biden and Harris in Michigan: "I don't want to go back to the way it was" - CBS News

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالثلاثاء، 27 أكتوبر 2020 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Lizzo campaigns for Biden and Harris in Michigan: "I don't want to go back to the way it was"  CBS News
  2. US troops favor Biden for president, but Trump has a big lead among veterans, polls show - Business Insider  Business Insider
  3. Kamala Harris bursts out laughing when asked if she has socialist perspective  Fox News
  4. Will Kamala Harris push Biden to the left?  60 Minutes
  5. Biden Draws Bulk of Fundraising Support from Wealthiest Zip Codes  National Review
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiQ2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNic25ld3MuY29tL25ld3MvbGl6em8tY2FtcGFpZ25zLWJpZGVuLWhhcnJpcy1taWNoaWdhbi_SAUdodHRwczovL3d3dy5jYnNuZXdzLmNvbS9hbXAvbmV3cy9saXp6by1jYW1wYWlnbnMtYmlkZW4taGFycmlzLW1pY2hpZ2FuLw?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع