آخر الاخبار

showing/random/9

اعلان فوق الموضوع

Betsy DeVos criticized for plan to reopen schools: "I wouldn't trust you to care for a house plant" - Salon

Betsy DeVos criticized for plan to reopen schools: "I wouldn't trust you to care for a house plant" - Salon

perm_identityELQISER | query_builderالثلاثاء، 14 يوليو 2020 | chat_bubble_outlineليست هناك تعليقات
  1. Betsy DeVos criticized for plan to reopen schools: "I wouldn't trust you to care for a house plant"  Salon
  2. Betsy DeVos Says Kids Must Get Back To School | The View  The View
  3. Who thought putting Betsy DeVos on TV was a good idea? It wasn’t.  The Washington Post
  4. We underestimated Betsy DeVos and now we're paying a terrible price  The Independent
  5. Stop the excuses, and get ready to reopen schools  Washington Examiner
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMigQFodHRwczovL3d3dy5zYWxvbi5jb20vMjAyMC8wNy8xMy9iZXRzeS1kZXZvcy1jcml0aWNpemVkLWZvci1wbGFuLXRvLXJlb3Blbi1zY2hvb2xzLWktd291bGRudC10cnVzdC15b3UtdG8tY2FyZS1mb3ItYS1ob3VzZS1wbGFudC_SAQA?oc=5
ضع تعليقك

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

اعلان أسفل الموضوع